Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yeah, It's Been Awhile

I know that I haven't blogged in awhile, and I feel bad and all that. It's just that I've been in a funk lately, but I really don't like to vent, and complain, and do the whole 'pity party' thing. Who needs that? I don't like to read it, and I'm sure that you don't either. So, I'm gonna do it anyway, since I don't have many people down here to vent to. Which is another problem that I want to vent about. But, that's another post after the one where I complain about my job. And my apartment. And the people down here (or up there to people like RG). I'd tell it to my psychiatrist, but my insurance doesn't cover that, which is another thing to bitch about.

It's late right now, so I will continue Sunday (although, since it's 1:15 am, it's already Sunday).

4 comments:

. said...

Hey welcome back to blogging. I'm glad you are writing again. I hope to catch up on your world soon. I'll be updating mine again instead of whining about not hearing back from a job. Have a great rest of your weekend!!

. said...

Hey hope you're doing okay. I just visited your blog hoping for some news. I'll check back. Stay cool in Pensacola...I'm here for a few days myself looking for work.

Restaurant Gal said...

You HAVE to write more again. My readers are always clicking onto your site looking for your next story--as am I. Hope all is a tad better. Come down to the Keys and visit--it'll make you appreciate up north! haha

Ex-Restaurant Manager said...

John, thanks for your thoughts as always. People in LA (Lower Alabama) have to stick together.

RG, always love to hear from you! You never know, one of these weekends, you may get a call!