Friday, August 3, 2007

Sellin' It!

This last week began the new phase of my new job. I've been out drumming up business in areas so far untapped by my company. I had very positive feed-back from those I met, service being pretty lacking in this up-and-coming area.

I originally thought I'd be fairly nervous doing this kind of cold-calling, but years of talking to people "off the cuff" prepared me pretty well. This coming week will be follow-up with price quotes on everything from equipment to beer mugs. We'll see. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

86 the headaches said...

good morning my name is David and I have a site called Verbaltip.com and would like to link you to my site in exchange for a link to yours. I love your rants, I've been in the biz for 20+ years and have many a story to share as well. I will return to add content for you as well. you can reach me at bigd@verbaltip.com
Thanks

Sous Gal said...

Luck! :)