Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bloggal Constipation

Sorry for the absence of posts lately. It's only a short lapse, I promise. Believe me, there are plenty of drafts saved, but aborted when I was not happy with what I wrote. I'm either getting pickier with what I produce, or I've hit the creative wall. I just know that I don't want to put forth words that I'm not proud of, just for the sake of posting another post. I will post something soon, something good, something worthy of your time.

Some bloggers make it all seem so easy. Others have much more interesting lives. The chosen few can make the mundane seem fantastical (Is that a word?). I'll be one of those...soon. Hang in there.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Yes. Yes, fantastical is a word. If for no better reason than for your just having typed it, it is a word. But actually, it was an accepted word long before.

Anonymous said...

Hanging in with you. --RG

Ex-Restaurant Manager said...

Thanks, my friend.