Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hmmmmmmm.........

I think I've got an admirer. He's my neighbor. He showed up at my door tonight with a small baggie of Halloween candy and a mini-pumpkin. It was sweet...and a little creepy. Totally not my type, since I seem to favor men with more than 2 teeth. Not so much the ones with mullets and wife-beaters. He's sweet really, and one of the few at this apartment complex who actually speaks. But, still.

We're handing out candy tomorrow night while drinking beer. I must remain lucid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your eyes open, your heart protected, and have fun--so I tell myself, every day.

Anonymous said...

Hi, call me an asshat if you will, but you had commented on my blog a few months ago and I never got back to you. Mainly this was because it has mostly lain dormant for that time. Anyway, I'm going to be making a concerted effort to get back to it for the sake of my sanity, and thought you might like to know. Also, I'm kind of one of those people who doesn't often comment on other's blogs, but I do enjoy reading your stories and hope you will enjoy mine as well.

Waitress4Life said...

ok - I don't know where you live, but it sounds like you are in my neighborhood!

As far as the teeth go - at least he has 2 right? Always find a bright side!

Enjoy the beer and candy and keep track of what you do - I'm sure it will make for a great story later!!!

Snark Scribe said...

You've got interesting neighbors. I've never gotten a mini-pumpkin from a neighbor, but someone left a bag of deformed lemons by my front door.