Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mission Accomplished (My Version)

Well, sweeties, I got the job! A real-live, Monday thru Friday, 40 hours a week, honest-to-God, get-a-life, job. No more Mother's Day fiascos, no late night hanger-ons, no holidays period. After decades in the infernal restaurant business, I will now sell to them instead. At the same salary. Looking at it hourly, that's a raise of about 75 - 100%. The champagne is in the fridge chilling as I type.

Now I can celebrate the upcoming Memorial Day holiday in the appropriate, celebratory way. Being a Veteran, I will pray for the souls of my comrades (both gay and straight), who gave their lives so that I could write what I want to write, and say what I want to say. Being a gay man, I will head to Pensacola Beach and look at all the mens.

Life is good once again.

Thanks to my two commenters. I hope you come back, cause I got a lot to say. And if you read my posts and didn't comment, no problem, maybe next time! Sometime in the future I'm going to put up an e-mail address, so you can write to me independent of the blog. That should be interesting.

Ciao!

No comments: