Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ruh-roh

I actually posted a pic for all of 30 seconds and then deleted it. Is that terrible? Do I really want to come out? I'm 47, for God's Sake! I know my dad doesn't read blogs, he's Southern Baptist, for G-d's sake! Oh, to be brave! Throw my inhibitions to the wind! Be free! Screw that! Let Britney have all the limelight. I'm staying incognito. Safer that way. I can stay in my protective shell and lash out at all the injustices in this world. Safe, secure, cowardly, but annonymous and free from lawyers. So there! (Edith Ann tongue razberry to ya!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with being anonymous. People like a little mystery :o) That's why some of the best authors use noms de plume and initials so no one knows who/what they are *nods* Be not ashamed of staying hidden.

Ex-Restaurant Manager said...

Thanks, anonymous. I hope you come back to read more. Not every blog has someone commenting who knows what a nom de plume is. Or that the plural goes on the nom and not the plume. I'm impressed, and curious >;)